Author Topic: Making moulds  (Read 1657 times)

Vision7

Making moulds
« on: September 12, 2017, 04:05:52 AM »
Hi guys, I'm new here, & I have certain devices that I would like to glow in the dark, so I am guessing that a mould would have to be made & make from that a illuminated sleeve ?  for an example, I have a small remote control that would benefit from a rubber sleeve that glows in the dark so I do not lose it :) please see attached. any help or any ideas would be really appreciated, thankyou for your time. [/img][/img][/img] ah?? it wont let me insert an image.. but I hope you understande what I am trying to explain :)

Offline GlowMaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Luminous Creations
Re: Making moulds
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 05:22:04 AM »
If we are going to produce a mould in order to produce a prototype, the quantity has to be substantial. If not, it is not worth the cost of producing the mould, which could run into thousands. What is the quantity we are looking at?

Offline GlowMaster

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Luminous Creations
Re: Making moulds
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 05:29:19 AM »
There are two ways to attach an image to your post.

1) Upload the image on your website and place the link between the image tags like so. [ img] http://your-website.com/image.jpg [/img]
2) By clicking on the "Attachments and other options" and using the "Attach" option to Browse for an image in your computer. The image below is attached using this option.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:31:55 AM by GlowMaster »