Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Волонтер - Джиголюк Наталья, проводит сбор средств на приобретение вещей, которые обеспечат безопасность и выживаемость Солдат:

Бронежилеты
Термобелье
Теплая обувь
Дождевики и перчатки
Фонари
Приборы ночного виденья
Рации
Генераторы
Бинокли
Медикаменты

Мы за мир. Мы за жизни тех Солдатов, которые выбрали своей миссией спасение Украины – Украины единой и неделимой.
Помните о том, что хотят у нас забрать: помните о нашей значимости. Нас не лишат того, что принадлежит нам с рождения. Мы не позволим за нас вершить наше будущее.
Главное – быть вместе. Равнодушие рождает тех, кто готов за Вас принимать решения, оно позволяет управлять Вами. Только вместе мы справимся с тиранией тех, кто не уважает нас и наш выбор.
И стоя за спинами наших защитников, мы сделаем все, чтобы они остались живы.
Никогда нельзя сдаваться. Мы верим в каждого.
Борітеся — поборете!
За вас правда, за вас слава
І воля святая!

Контакты :

E-mail - shpilya@online.ua
Viber - +380633529515
Vk - https://vk.com/id13296440

Номер карты Приватбанка для пожертвования:
5168 7423 4401 8357

Bitcoin адресс для пожертвования:
17GoKzdA21aH8gXVeGmvLCQk45K1FpLpyK

Яндекс деньги для пожертвования : shpilya@online.ua
General Discussion / Water based vs Oil based Glow in the Dark Paint
« Last post by GlowMaster on Yesterday at 06:23:16 AM »
Water Based Paints

• Suitable for application on concrete, wood, clothing and even skin
  • NOT Suitable for application on metals or anything metalic in nature
  • Diluted with water.
  • Can be washed off with water
  • Not weather proof

Oil (Solvent) Based Paints

• Suitable for application on anything metalic, concrete, wood, ceramic tiles
  • NOT Suitable for application on leather, plastic. Always test before using.
  • Diluted with thinner. Washed off with thinner
  • Water resistant. Can be used in tanks and pools
  • Weather proof

Glow in the Dark Paint is available in a range of colours, but only the Ultra Green and Ultra Blue are available in both water and oil based paints. Rest of the colours can only be mixed with oil based paints.
A test stretch of the Rail Corridor, which includes a section that glows in the dark, has been completed.

The 400m-long "track", behind Bukit Panjang MRT station off Choa Chu Kang Road, has been open to the public since July 12, Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao reported yesterday.

Four different surface materials each take up a 100m stretch: grass and gravel, fine gravel, earth-coloured porous concrete, and natural non-toxic light green strontium aluminate minerals, which absorb ultraviolet light during the day and cause the track to emit a soft glow at night. More info at http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/glow-in-the-dark-section-of-rail-corridor-now-open

Product used for this is Glow in the Dark Gravel, a product which is suitable for road making or lining pathways as in this case.

Glow in the Dark Products / Re: Glow in the Dark Paint or Glow in the Dark Ink
« Last post by GlowMaster on October 02, 2017, 03:41:20 AM »
Inks are more diverse as we are dealing with printing and writing inks. We have glow in the dark inks for printing but not for writing. Reason is because Glow in the Dark material is particle based and can only be mixed into solutions with specific density.

We have UV Light Reactive Inks for stamp pad and writing instruments.
Glow in the Dark Products / Glow in the Dark Paint or Glow in the Dark Ink
« Last post by GlowMaster on October 02, 2017, 03:40:49 AM »
What is the difference between Glow in the Dark Paint and Ink?

The main difference is in the application these products are meant for.

Glow in the Dark Paint can be divided into 2 types of paint.
1) Glow in the dark paint for Brush or Roller Painting
2) Glow in the Dark paint for Spray Painting

General Discussion / Re: glow in the dark product for card making.
« Last post by GlowMaster on September 30, 2017, 03:47:03 PM »
Any photos to share?
General Discussion / Re: glow in the dark product for card making.
« Last post by Oragan on September 17, 2017, 12:54:57 AM »
You could try using glow powder SLG-4 for this. It should be mixed with clear mediums.

This stiff is really good! The glow lasts ages too.
General Discussion / Re: Making moulds
« Last post by GlowMaster on September 12, 2017, 05:29:19 AM »
There are two ways to attach an image to your post.

1) Upload the image on your website and place the link between the image tags like so. [ img] http://your-website.com/image.jpg [/img]
2) By clicking on the "Attachments and other options" and using the "Attach" option to Browse for an image in your computer. The image below is attached using this option.
General Discussion / Re: Making moulds
« Last post by GlowMaster on September 12, 2017, 05:22:04 AM »
If we are going to produce a mould in order to produce a prototype, the quantity has to be substantial. If not, it is not worth the cost of producing the mould, which could run into thousands. What is the quantity we are looking at?
General Discussion / Making moulds
« Last post by Vision7 on September 12, 2017, 04:05:52 AM »
Hi guys, I'm new here, & I have certain devices that I would like to glow in the dark, so I am guessing that a mould would have to be made & make from that a illuminated sleeve ?  for an example, I have a small remote control that would benefit from a rubber sleeve that glows in the dark so I do not lose it :) please see attached. any help or any ideas would be really appreciated, thankyou for your time. [/img][/img][/img] ah?? it wont let me insert an image.. but I hope you understande what I am trying to explain :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8